Serene, secluded s´Hotelet de Santanyí is found in charming Santanyí, an enchanting village full of tradition to the island’s south. Next to the town’s church in the heart of Santanyí is where S´Hotelet de Santanyí is found, a centuries-old family home that has been converted into a hotel disposing of five rooms and a private house. The hotel is a masterstroke of dream combinations, minimalist yet cozy, with a soothing neutral palette brought to life with exotic artworks gathered from across the globe.
Open all year round, the hotel offers all the comforts necessary to enjoy the tranquility and the authenticity of lifestyle in a town. All of the rooms and lounge rooms, as well as the interior patio and terraces have been designed following balanced and harmonious guidelines making each space welcoming and delicate.
To stay at this beautiful Majorcan retreat, prices start at $243.16 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Intimate and luxurious Jade Villa in Greece
- Lake Austin secluded riverside house
- Luxurious log cabin ski chalet in Switzerland: Chalet Bear
- Contemporary barn house with inviting backyard
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- The Pacific Road House family getaway in Sydney