This bright and airy character filled home captures the true essence of its coastal lifestyle in New South Wales, Australia. Nestled on a spacious property with beautiful gardens, this private paradise is close to the cosmopolitan Newport village, famous for its diverse blend of shopping, cafes and restaurants. The front of the property features a wonderfully protected sandstone courtyard useable for all year round entertaining. The refreshing beachy all white color scheme, rough sawn timber walls, open plan living and sun-drenched decking, combine to create the ‘ultimate beach home’ with gorgeous ocean views. The stylish design includes many individual and distinctive characteristics and high attention to detail.
There are three bedrooms on the lower level with one of the bedrooms open to an area fabulous as a kid’s play room or TV room. The king size master bedroom on the upper level with a deluxe en-suite opens to a private and covered deck also with built-in day bed taking in the wonderful ocean views. Storage is aplenty with a couple of storage rooms useable for surfboard storage, or workshop and a large area underneath the house which can be used as additional storage or a home office or artist studio with a deck area also capturing the ocean view. Via
Sun drenched decking with built-in day bed creates a relaxed area to sit back admire the ocean view and read a paper or a book.
Character filled kitchen with an entertainer’s stainless steel gas oven and wooden island bench top and large pantry and original character sink. Includes built in under bench industrial fridge.
Open plan living incorporates the lounge, dining and kitchen and flows out to a sunny deck. The lounge area has a classic open wood fireplace surrounded by enough built-in shelving to hold a library of books.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Log home in Ohio: Walnut Woods Residence & Studio
- Retro-inspired Barcelona flat with cozy interiors
- Getaway to this mystical villa in the Greek Isles
- Striking contemporary design in West Vancouver: Esquimalt House
- Beautiful Villa Anacapri with breathtaking sea views
- Incredible TriBeCa Loft: Price/Sheetz Residence