11RMS is a mews house located in the heart of Knightsbridge village, London. Designed by Elips Design, the internal planning responds to particular needs of the occupants. The design concept is driven by the willing to connect with one staircase the 3 floors to maximize the space. The living spaces were designed as open space to allow the natural light to enter, as well as through skylights. The ground floor can be used as a studio, for this reason the staircase, the fulcrum of the project, has a sliding panel created into the structure to divide the space between office and living, if required. Light is a dominant theme, both the natural one and the artificial one, designed in collaboration with Viabizzuno. The facade is left to preserve the visual integrity of the mews as a street.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Warehouse style home in Melbourne: Quilted House
- Charming retro apartment in Madrid brimming with personality
- Chic Industrial Brick Loft House in Singapore by FARM
- Sumptuous pad in the Hollywood Hills: 9133 Oriole Way
- Exquisite Spanish Colonial Revival house restoration in Texas
- Spectacular Bridge House in wooded grasslands