This stunning renovation located at 1705 Angelo Drive in Beverly Hills, California was completed by world renowned architect William Stephenson. The 5,060 square foot home was originally built back in 1956 and has been completely redesigned into a beautiful modern floor plan with soaring 12 foot high ceilings. Flooded with natural light, the home showcases floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows from all rooms and opens to a private backyard paradise with pool, wood decking and manicured grass yard. There is beautiful Terrazzo flooring flowing throughout the grand open rooms. Gourmet kitchen with custom stone counter, luxury Wolf and Subzero appliances, large center island and 4-top breakfast area. A grand hallway features an art gallery that leads to the master suite. Additional features include hi-tech alarm system, cabana room, lighted waterfall and natural light 3 car garage. With four bedrooms and five bathrooms, the home boasts an amazing 220 feet of frontage on famous Angelo Drive, 6 houses away from multi-million dollar mega estates.
This stunning property is listed for sale at $3,999,900, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia