This exclusive waterfront property listed with Jamie MacDougall for Sotheby’s Realty, is situated on Pender Harbour, a multi-inleted bay on British Columbia’s Sunshine Coast. This gated oasis spans over 21 acres with 1,000 feet of natural shoreline and offers total privacy and seclusion. The masterful architecture and luxury building materials make this a world-class living experience. Exposed architectural reinforced concrete walls are combined with Pennsylvania Blue Stone floors and Douglas Fir beams inside to create a delicate warmth to host an over 6,600 square feet of main residence with six fully en-suited bedrooms. Each bedroom enjoys total privacy, 180-degree breathtaking views and its own access outdoors. The grounds also host a 630 square foot boat house guest suite and a 1,240 square foot self-contained caretaker’s residence. Each of these spaces was mindfully designed to embrace the natural beauty surrounding this extraordinary property.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining room extend outside thru bi-fold doors to meld the indoor/outdoor ambience with a heated patio, fire pit and in ground hot tub at water’s edge. The exterior finish includes a mix of zinc and planted green roof with harvested cedar siding and stone veneer walls, carefully considered to blend with the West Coast environment and its spectacular elements. A sensational home with top of the line technical details: Crestron Smart Home, Geothermal heating and cooling and private water supply mark today’s standards. Residents enjoy this private oceanfront, a dock, boardwalk, sport court, a helipad and over 1 mile of manicured hiking and walking trails.
This architecturally significant and spectacularly engineered masterpiece is listed for sale at, $20,000,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Victorian terrace house gets fascinating facelift
- A rugged yet welcoming shelter: Shoal Bay Bach
- The Wall House with vibrant green roof in Singapore
- Stunning warehouse sanctuary in New Zealand
- Capturing indoor outdoor living in New York: Ocean Deck House
- Tetris House offers wooden box-like shelter in Sao Paulo