This cozy apartment, spotted on Stadshem, is located in one of Bagaregården’s, a district in Gothenburg, Sweden, most beautiful large building blocks built in the early 1900’s. The interior of the 559 square foot (52 square meters) apartment features beautiful oak plank flooring throughout and large windows providing ample daylight and beautiful views of a nearby park. The living room is very spacious while still maintaining a light and airy feel. The walls are painted in white, while partially covered with wallpapering. The spacious kitchen with white cabinetry and a backsplash of turquoise tiles has an open concept with space for a dining table. The stunning bedroom has a beautiful feature wall in a dark laminate that gives the room character, while the rest of the walls are painted in white.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Rustic dwelling in the Pyrenees Mountains
- Imposing compound surrounded by mountains in Methow Valley
- Special touches and design for welcoming guest bedrooms
- Extraordinary city retreat with eccentric details
- Fascinating modernist mega estate in Beverly Hills, California
- Exquisite Barcelona apartment built for book lovers