This cozy apartment, spotted on Stadshem, is located in one of Bagaregården’s, a district in Gothenburg, Sweden, most beautiful large building blocks built in the early 1900’s. The interior of the 559 square foot (52 square meters) apartment features beautiful oak plank flooring throughout and large windows providing ample daylight and beautiful views of a nearby park. The living room is very spacious while still maintaining a light and airy feel. The walls are painted in white, while partially covered with wallpapering. The spacious kitchen with white cabinetry and a backsplash of turquoise tiles has an open concept with space for a dining table. The stunning bedroom has a beautiful feature wall in a dark laminate that gives the room character, while the rest of the walls are painted in white.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Cabbagetown home renovation by Beauparlant Design
- Double height dwelling showcasing eclectic design
- Casual Living Exuded in Harbourside Apartments and Boathouse
- Contemporary forest retreat filled with light
- Christmas chic updated farmhouse in Nordsjælland
- Sophisticated Yet Casual Lake House Retreat in Wisconsin