This stunning TriBeCa, New York loft has been designed by Deborah French Designs with a very eclectic, yet cohesive, mix of textures, colors, periods, and styles. Designed as her personal home, the designed has traveled extensively during her life, especially throughout Europe and Asia and therefore incorporated elements from both, as they are integral to who she is and how she has personally evolved both aesthetically and spiritually. Deborah has woven together styles from a diverse mix of history and cultures, including Italy, Morocco, India, France, China, America, Afghanistan, and Africa, creating an environment that is both warm and welcoming yet, at the same time, sophisticated and elegant. Her integration of both ‘high and low’ components within the various elements of the design is a critical factor in creating this perfect balance. No matter where one looks the eye is always pleased and the soul soothed. “Once inside, no one ever wants to leave,” she says.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits