The Bayside Bungalow is a cozy micro-cabin located in Olympia, Washington overlooking the Puget Sound. This tiny house was built on an 18 foot flatbed trailer based on a slightly modified Tumbleweed Fencl plan. The interior has 100 square feet of space on the main floor with an additional 60 square foot loft. The sleeping loft, accessed by a ladder, is above the kitchen, closet and bathroom, which has a small shower. Two skylights and 11 windows allow plenty of natural light into the house. A window seat is built in for cozying up with a blanket and good book while watching birds play in the garden. A stainless steel fireplace warms the house. The cathedral ceiling makes the tiny home feel quite spacious. A tiny 2’ x 2’ porch faces the Puget Sound, covering the entrance to a beautiful, cedar door.
If you want to experience this tiny house for yourself, prices range from $65 – $95/night, or $395 – $495 weekly, from here.
Photos: The Bayside Bungalow
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros