South African photographer James Baigrie creates eye-catching interior photography that is stimulating to the senses and leaves you feeling very inspired. James has been shooting stunning editorial, commercial and catalog work for more than 15 years with clients like Pottery Barn, Martha Stewart Living, Crate & Barrel, Food & Wine and more. James’s idea of the perfect day for a photography shoot is a mixture of food, kids and interiors in a beautiful setting. Talented stylists and a competent art director also help in the equation, along with stunning natural light completed by 5PM.
Here is a biography on the talented photographer, “I was born in South Carolina and raised in Cape Town under an African sky. In 1994 I moved to New York City in search of adventure. New York taught me to work hard, remain focused on my goals and to constantly push my creative boundaries. I lived and worked in New York City for 15 years. Inevitably I was drawn to the west coast and its wide open spaces and spectacular waves. I now live with my beautiful wife and two sons among the redwoods of Northern California. I call this home. I love to surf, ride mountain bikes, catch fish, camp in remote places, travel in Africa and grown my own food. Most of all, I love photography.”
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits