Bringing the tranquility of the ocean into the house, this incredible family vacation retreat is set on a private beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, designed by New York based architecture studio Ike Kligerman Barkley. The front door opens into a casual living room and terrace, out to the grass and infinity pool, and on to the ocean view, all laid out in a single plane in perfect harmony. Both traditional and modern Mexican elements pervade the space, where one also finds unexpected surprises in every corner – from unconventional mix of old and new, to rare finds of pottery, textiles and art.
Photos: Peter Aaron
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia