LoHi Contemporary Home has been designed by architecture firm Studio H:T in conjunction with O Interior Design in Denver, Colorado. This urban infill project juxtaposes a tall, slender curved circulation space against a rectangular living space. The tall curved metal wall was a result of bulk plane restrictions and the need to provide privacy from the public decks of the adjacent three story triplex. This element becomes the focus of the residence both visually and experientially. It acts as sun catcher that brings light down through the house from morning until early afternoon. At night it becomes a glowing, welcoming sail for visitors.
Photos: Raul Garcia
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Greenwich Village Townhouse gets remarkably transformed
- Urban pad mixes rustic-modern with reclaimed pieces
- House Tour: Chic seaside inspired interiors in Oakville, Ontario
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- Living on the edge in a pod!
- Sleek and stylish retreat on Santorini