This sensational fifth floor Prince Street loft, spotted on Sotheby’s, is located in the SoHo district of New York City, New York. Featuring plenty of incredible details in the newly renovated 2,500 square foot loft, including six gorgeous wood-framed windows offering an abundance of natural light in the open plan living room, cast iron columns, exposed brick and wood beams. The living room boasts 11’+/- ceilings, an Eco Smart Fireplace and fully integrated audio/visual system including a 103” drop down projector screen. The kitchen is fit for a chef and replete with custom stainless counters, cherry wood cabinets, and top tier professional appliances ranging from SubZero to Wolf, Fisher Paykel to Miele.
The luxurious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and en suite bath featuring floor to ceiling Limestone, Neptune soaking tub, Koehler fittings and a large glass enclosed shower. The residence includes three-four bedrooms, two baths and media room with custom Murphy bed. The home also offers abundant storage, private laundry room, and 2-zone central air. There is a common roof deck and private storage within this intimate 5-unit Cast Iron landmarked building.
This sensational loft could be all yours, listed for sale at $4,650,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage