The Konstancin House is a contemporary single family home that has been designed by Nasciturus Design, situated in the town of Konstancin-Jeziorna, nearby Warsaw, Poland. The project was designed for a family of four, comprised of 3,767 square feet (350 square meters) of living space. The clients gave the architects a free hand in arranging the interior providing some hints like color preferences and a general vision. They wanted their apartment to be spacious, impressive and one of a kind. Although it was expected to be arranged in a contemporary style, the owners also value a timeless classic.
The ground floor is mainly used for integrating the household as they have a common space to spend time together. The ‘Brunner’ fireplace perfectly attracts long conversations in a pleasant ambiance. A large 3meter glass slab used as a handrail makes the space even more visually appealing. It is not only a remarkably elegant solution but it also enlarges the space. Worth mentioning is also a ‘Fly’ Vibieffe sofa making the living room couched in comfort.
The kitchen is finished in a black and white polished MDF. The working table is a natural graphite board perfectly matching the lockers. We also have managed to add a little bit of lightness by hanging the cupboards above the floor.
Next, there is the dinning room decorated in a balanced contrast of dark and light colors corresponding the rest of the house. The main component is a magnificent ‘Cedros’ dark table ideal for a sophisticated meals and the original and soft chairs ensure a full comfort thought the whole evening.
In the bedroom you will find classic wallpapers, subtle textiles and warm colors that will make you sleep tight. The delicate lighting is making the room all the more welcoming and a large window overlooking the garden guarantees a beautiful view from the very begging of your day.
A roomy and practical bathroom is crucial. To achieve that the project sets up full functionality along with a luxury look. On the over 20m2 there is literally everything you need. The marvelous mosaic and a free standing bathtub makes the bathroom outstandingly unique.
Photos: Courtesy of Nasciturus Design
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Unique greenhouse-inspired home in Paris
- Stunning modern transformation of Manhattan Beach House
- Unbelievable Australian tropical rainforest home
- Charming cottage-style home on Lake Washington
- Sensational modern property in Buenos Aires: Agua House
- 1950s Ranch house remodel in Portland by Jessica Helgerson