Originally encountered on Elle, this flat with a British air is the Notting Hill, London refuge of Bea Deza, the creator of signature fashion house Sister Jane, which is as eccentric and cool as she; daring and inspiring with custom made designs. Bea gave her living room an English lounge atmosphere, with a Katrina Phillips sofa and an Ikea sofa in leather and velvet. Bea has sought to create the perfect atmosphere in her home for inspiration. On the wall of the living room a deer head has been hung and warheads made with newspapers from Anthropologie. Freedom and eclecticism is breathed in the kitchen and in the living room.
The kitchen is a mix between pub bar and English country house, with tears lamp of Les trois garçons, shelf with antique books and a mirror.
The stools are Philippe Starck for Kartell.
Full of surprises, Bea applied an English forest atmosphere in the bedroom. Wallpaper is Katrina Phillips and the upholstered headboard was a custom design of Bea’s.
The quilt on the bed was woven by girls from Calcutta. On the wall is a portrait of Bea by Australian artist Steve.
In the window is French lace from the 18th century and green velvet curtains.
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow