House on a Bluff has been designed by architecture firm Hutchison & Maul situated in Seattle, Washington. This stunning 6,000 square foot house has been carefully planned and sited to create five outdoor “rooms” with distinct characteristics: a grassed front entry yard, a partially covered private sunning patio, a high-bank view lawn (perfect for croquet), and two upper decks.
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Getaway to this mystical villa in the Greek Isles
- How to Eco Your Decor for the New Year
- Modern and transitional beach cottage in Dana Point, California
- Trendy urban pad showcasing reclaimed relics
- Magnificent mountain retreat with panoramic views in Telluride
- Rustic barn inspired vacation retreat on Spring Island