This exclusive property, located in a privileged position over Agios Ioannis Bay, Mykonos, Greece is blessed with extensive sea views over Delos and Rhenia islands, colorful sunsets, and proximity to Kapari beach. Various terraces and relaxation areas embrace the property and its oversized swimming pool. Amidst the rocks and garden above the pool are comfortable sun-chairs on a wooden deck, while a small white-washed private chapel dominates the scene. Two separate outdoor dining areas equipped with Greek-style BBQs are perfect for entertaining guests during hot sunny days or for romantic al fresco dinners.
The entrance of the house opens directly onto a majestic split-level hall, where two living rooms and a formal dining area are appointed with unique pieces of furniture and flair. Adjoining, a fully equipped kitchen leads directly to the pool terrace BBQ.
Indoors, guests will delight in walking on either marble tiles with hand-carved designs, or wooden floorboards. On the ground level of the house, three spacious guest bedrooms are all beautifully appointed with style and different shades of colors. The bathrooms display natural elements such as bare rocks, giving them a unique character.
An impressive open staircase from the entrance hall leads to the upstairs quarters, where a beautifully decorated and romantic master bedroom with en-suite bathroom offers stunning sea views of the bay and beyond. On the lower level of the house, two large guest suites have their own sitting area with fireplace, large bathrooms and original Turkish style double beds.
Ioannis Retreat is by far one of the most exclusive properties on the island, both for its unique privileged position and for the unparalleled comfort and beauty it offers to its guests. Via
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Open plan London flat exhibits fresh industrial design elements
- Striking overhaul to Y Duplex penthouse apartment in Tel Aviv
- Luminous property with modern yet cozy elements in Mexico City
- NIYAMA Maldives: playground retreat in paradise
- Corte San Pietro Hotel in Italy by Daniela Amoroso
- Off-grid itHouse takes shelter in the California desert